2010年6月15日星期二

The end of this term

The semester passed quickly, write something here to be the conclusion of this semester.This is my first semester at unsw, also in AUS. use only one word to describe this semester, then that is enriched.
The teaching method here is completly different from china. When I design something in china. I always begin with floor plans. But this semester, I've leran that to design a project we could have a lots ways to do it. From EXP1 I have learned that design can start with sections, with words. From EXP2 I learned that design could start with playing with the rectangle~~~.
I want talk about more for EXP3. At the begining I think this is the most interesting design in this semester. I try to do some really cool design in the first three weeks. But I got the export problems. I can not export the model from sketchup to sandbox perfectly. I was think I am not doing design, I was fighting with the computer. so at the last week i just want to finish it. But when I saw the work form other students I realize I was wrong. this time everyone did a good job. A lots of students designed some really cool bridge. If other people can do it, I can do it. I should not give up, should try to solve the problems and keep going.
Well, overall, the result for this semester is not bad. probably the mark of ARCH1101 will be the lowest one. I will try to do better in next coming semester. Thanks to everyone that used to help me in this semester, and of course thank to Andraw.
Have a good time in holiday for everybody.

没有评论:

发表评论